International Shipping Information Page
1. Transportation Costs
- For your ultimate convenience, the shipping costs includes all international shipping and handling fees such that your order will be shipped to your door with no costs on delivery.
Since shipping costs are calculated based on the contents of your order and the location to which the order is shipping, shipping charges can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
Most shipments are first delivered to our trusted freight forwarder in Kentucky for processing. Please don’t be alarmed if you see your shipment first arrives in Kentucky. After 1-2 business days your shipment will be on its way to you
- Andy & Evan Industries, Inc. has partnered with Pitney Bowes offering our products to over 60 countries. You can now shop our site and see your complete order total, including transportation and importation fees (cost of customs, tariffs and tax) when you checkout. Once you submit your order, the total is guaranteed and you will not be charged any additional fees at delivery.
2. Importation Costs
You will receive a quote for duties and taxes during checkout, which constitutes the "importation costs". The price quote for duties and taxes is based upon the national laws of the country to which the order is shipping. All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order, and no additional fees will be collected at the door.
- What countries do you ship to?
We ship to the following countries: Supported Countries
- We ship to the following countries: Supported Countries
Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
No, what you paid in checkout will be guaranteed including all transportation costs and any importation fees, such as applicable duty and tax enforced by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.
- No, what you paid in checkout will be guaranteed including all transportation costs and any importation fees, such as applicable duty and tax enforced by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.
Do you handle returns internationally?
We do not accept international returns at this point. Please be sure to confirm all sizing using our size chart prior to placing your order. If you receive a damaged item, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit a claim. We will reach back out to you to provide a replacement or refund of the damaged item.
- We do not accept international returns at this point. Please be sure to confirm all sizing using our size chart prior to placing your order. If you receive a damaged item, please contact us at (email@example.com) to submit a claim. We will reach back out to you to provide a replacement or refund of the damaged item.
Can I track my international order?
What are importation fees?
- Importation fees include all landed costs (duty and taxes, brokerage charge) that are associated with shipping our products to your international location.
4. Forms of Payment
Currently we accept all the following payment options (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards. If your payment option is not listed, please reach out to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to accommodate you.
5. Terms and Conditions
You hereby authorize Pitney Bowes Inc. and/or its service providers to act as your agent to retain customs brokers and/or freight forwarders for the purpose of transacting customs business with all relevant customs and revenue authorities on your behalf, including, but not limited to, arranging for the importation of each commodity ordered by you, assigning Harmonized System classification codes to each commodity, accounting for duties and taxes on your behalf, and managing any dispute with such authorities regarding customs classifications, applicable duties and/or taxes. You further authorize the customs brokers and/or freight forwarders selected by Pitney Bowes to make, endorse, sign, declare and/or swear to any customs entry, withdrawal, declaration, certificate, bill of lading and/or any other documents required by law or regulation in connection with the importation and/or transportation of the commodity that is shipped or consigned to you or your designee for shipment out of the United States and into any other country. You understand, and agree, cost quotes are best estimates and may not always reflect the actual cost to Pitney Bowes Inc. You will incur no additional charges or refunds for the difference between the quotes and the actual cost to Pitney Bowes Inc. Pitney Bowes Inc.’s services are intended for merchandise that is not being delivered for resale purposes.”